The 16th president of Nigeria, President Bola Tinubu, was sworn in formally today (Monday) at Eagle Square amid lively festivities.
In his inaugural address, Tinubu touched on the important projects and policies that will usher in his administration.
Here are seven (7) major points from the President’s speech.
1. We’ll create jobs, prosperity for youth.
2. Fuel subsidy is gone.
3. We shall reform security doctrine.
4. We’ll target higher GDP growth.
5. We’ll create agricultural hubs across nation.
6. Monetary policy needs thorough housecleaning.
7. Our foreign policy objective is peace, stability.